Welcome to another episode of me putting Biscoff on literally everything I can think of featuring probably the creamiest cookies ever!
These cookies combine the deliciousness and creaminess of white chocolate and biscoff spread together with big chunks of biscoff cookies, which makes them have an amazing combination of textures!
They are super easy and quick to make, using room temperature butter means that you don’t have to chill the cookie dough, so the whole thing takes about 20-25 minutes. You may notice that the amount of added sugar is quite low in this recipe, I intentionally didn’t add a lot of sugar to these cookies as Biscoff spread is already quite sweet and I didn’t want these to turn out too rich.
These cookies stay nice and fresh for days in an airtight container!
White Chocolate Biscoff Cookies
- 114 gr of butter at room temperature
- 50 gr of granulated sugar
- 50 gr of light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 100 gr of biscoff spread
- 210 gr of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 100 gr of white chocolate chunks
- 100 gr of biscoff lotus biscuits cut into smaller pieces
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celsius
- In a bowl, mix together the butter and sugars until completely combined. Then add the egg and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Fold in the biscoff spread until combined and then add the flour and baking soda.
- Once the flour is incorporated, fold in the white chocolate chunks and cookie chunks with a spatula.
- Scoop the cookies into a lined baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden.