These 3 ingredient pancakes are the solution to your breakfast! They feel super indulgent but they are full of protein and goodness, which means that can be eaten as often as you want. Eat them with some extra yoghurt and some fruit for a full nutritious breakfast.
I tend to find normal standard pancakes a bit too sweet and they actually don’t really agree with my stomach, so a while ago I started thinking and investigating a bit about how I could make pancakes better for my stomach but also how I could eat them more often.
So I actually started using banana, eggs and vanilla protein powder, but again, that was not cutting it for me and then I decided to experiment with oats and that was the way to go! I have been making this pancakes for years now and started making them for my bf to and I must say he will not eat any other pancakes, which I think it’s the best compliment ever!
As I said, these only have 3 ingredients and the topping options are endless! I like to have mine with some berries, greek yoghurt and some agave, but lately I have been playing with the idea in my mind of adding some chocolate chips.
Anyway, it’s time for me to tuck into that plate of pancakes!
Healthy 3 ingredient pancakes
Ingredients (makes enough for 2):
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 150 gr of oats
- Mash the bananas, I do it with a fork, but if you prefer you can put them in a blender.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the banana
- Add the oats and mix well
- Grease a pan with oil (I like to use spray oil for this), add the pancakes.
- Flip the pancakes when you see bubbles starting to come up on the surface.
- Serve warm and add your desired toppings.