So apparently today is Blue Monday which makes complete sense because I’m really not feeling it at the moment. Days are still short, the extremely cold weather is back and it will not stop raining.
So the obvious best solution is making cookies and these are good ones! I don’t really know why it’s taken me so long to make s’more cookies, because marshmallows make everything better, and you know what else makes everything better? Biscoff.
These cookies are a beautiful mix of Biscoff spread and cookies, dark chocolate chunks and marshmallows, which give the best cookie pull when you break them.
I hope your Monday is better than mine and I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
Biscoff S’mores Cookies
- 114 gr of butter
- 50 gr of brown sugar
- 50 gr of granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 gr of Biscoff spread
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 210 gr of flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 50 gr of marshmallows
- 10 Biscoff cookies cut into small pieces
- 100 gr or chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celsius
- In a bowl, mix together the butter and brown and granulated sugar until completely combined. Then add the egg and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Fold in the Biscoff spread until combined and then add the flour and bicarbonate of soda.
- Once the flour is incorporated, fold in the chocolate chunks, marshmallows and cookie pieces with a spatula. I cut my biscoff biscuits with a knife having pieces of different sizes (which is completely acceptable).
- Scoop the cookies into a lined baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden.