And just like that is Boxing Day! I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by after feeling like Christmas was so long away, I always feel like I anticipate it so much and then when it comes it’s almost like I don’t see it happening.
Anyway! Today I am bringing yet another mocktail which is perfect if you are not drinking this Christmas, want to take a break from drinking or it’s part of your New Year’s resolutions. This Cranberry Moscow Mule is super easy to make and it’s delicious! It’s got a sugary, sweet rim which works fantastic with the bitter taste of the ginger beer and lime. I really hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail
Ingredients (for 1 cocktail):
- 10 gr of sugar (for the rim)
- 1 wedge of lime
- The juice of 1/2 a lime
- 50 ml of cranberry juice
- 25 ml of ginger beer
- Frozen cranberries (optional)
- A sprig of rosemary (optional)
- Put the sugar in a bowl. Run the wedge of lime around the rim of a low glass and dip it into the sugar. Keep the wedge of lime.
- Pour ice into the glass and add the cranberry juice, the ginger beer and the lime. Stir.
- If desired, add the frozen cranberries, the rosemary and the wedge of lime we kept.