Happy Friday! I think I mentioned on my Instagram post las Wednesday that is has been a bit of a crazy week and indeed it has! I honestly could not wait for Friday so I thought I would make it extra special by preparing a lovely treat, and this is what I decided to do.
I have tried making blondies before and I always find them too rich, too sweet, just not what I wanted them to be, because I absolutely love white chocolate, but these are exactly what I wanted and they are oh so good. The nuts are also a great addition because they add that extra crunch. Best thing about these? You can make them with only 9 ingredients!
The ingredients are: white chocolate, butter, egg, flour, baking powder, condensed milk, vanilla extract, salt and macadamia nuts.
I hope the chocolate lovers out there enjoy them as much as I do!
White chocolate and pistachio blondies
- 195 gr of white chocolate
- 227 gr of butter
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 397 gr of condensed milk
- 192 gr of flour
- 50 gr of pistachio nuts (cut in small pieces, not grinded)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Melt the white chocolate and the butter. Once is melted, leave it on the side for a few minutes to cool down.
- Add in the egg, the condensed milk, the vanilla and the salt and mix well until combined.
- Add the baking powder and the flour and mix again until combined.
- Add the pistachio nuts and stir them in with a spatula or a spoon. Keep a few on the side to spread on top of the blondies before putting then in the oven.
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes